Thursday 2 October 2014

school magazine: draft 2

I decided to change the picture on my front cover to this picture because it has more of a plain background and looks more professional







I am satisfied with this magazine cover, I think I could have done better with this magazine cover, if I were to do it again and I could change certain aspects I would probably do more with the background and just make the magazine look more professional using a different picture as the cover or editing the picture I have more and make the teasers all the same size, font and colour. To distribute my magazine I would sell it to pupils, students and teachers in the canteen because they have tills and people go there every day so it may catch their eye while they are buying food at break or lunch time. I went about producing my cover firstly by analysing other popular magazines to look at the usual codes and conventions of magazines, then I designed some masthead ideas on a piece of paper and decided what colours I would use on the font, on this magazine I decided to use the school colours (purple and green) as it is a student magazine for Emrys Ap Iwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment